The Bible Challenge 2015
The point and purpose of the yearly Bible Challenge is to get Redline Youth to engage with and read their Bibles regularly. For 2015 there are some changes:
- You will not need to read the entire Bible
- You must read the books of the Bible assigned, by month, in the chart below
- All of the books listed must be read prior 1/1/16
- The chart suggests what books to read by month, but that is just a suggestion. Read them as you need.
- You must read these books. It is approx. 28% of the Bible (19 of 66 books)
- At the end of the year, a 20 question, take home, open book test will be handed out. You will be given 2 weeks to complete
- If you complete the test, and score a 100%, you will win a fabulous GRAND PRIZE worth hundreds of dollars!!!!!
Questions/changes/exceptions- see Pastor Vince